Some would say there is no innovation is gaming anymore. Then there are games like Contrast that laugh at the naysayers with a concept that has never been seen before. The latest look at Contrast from Compulsion Games is here and it looks every bit as interesting as it ever has. Contrast lands sometime in Holiday 2013.
“We are excited to be working with Best Buy for the COD:MW3 release and expand Gamer Grub nationwide,” said Keith Mullin, founder of Gamer Grub (www.gamergrub.com). “Call of Duty is a really intense game, requiring extreme multitasking and focus, which Gamer Grub was designed for.” Grand Prize
Turtle Beach – Call of Duty: MW3 Ear Force Foxtrot:
Plus two (2) cases of Gamer Grub assorted
Munitio – Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Billets 9mm
Plus one (1) case of Gamer Grub assorted flavors
Game Guide – Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
Plus one (1)case of Gamer Grub assorted flavors
Sweepstakes Starts October 26, 2011 @ 12:05 am (PDT) Sweepstakes Ends November 25, 2011 @ 12:05 am (PST
Good luck to those of you who make it out for the midnight launch.
Come tomorrow those of you with Red Dead Redemption in your possession will have the opportunity to purchase Undead Nightmare from either the Xbox LIVE Marketplace or the PlayStation Store. As the first bit of DLC that adds extended single player content, it only serves well to see from the horses mouth what you will be buying. There are Zombies/Undead, more Zombies/Undead, and then there are the Four Horses of the Apocalypse. If you thought Red Dead was to grounded in reality before, this DLC serve's you right.
[Via Rockstar Games]
There is one thing that's a forgone conclusion at this point; We are very much in the decade of the Zombie. Just when you thought Zombies couldn't make it to the old west Rockstar goes and changes all of that. In the next DLC pack for Read Dead Redemption -- Undead Nightmare, comes a largely single player focused bit of content where a zombie plague has hit the frontier and John Marston goes about finding a cure to the plague. Also the DLC will include "brand new gameplay mechanics, weapons, zombie animals, mythical creatures and even a brand new secret location."
[Via Rockstar Games]
One of Atari's upcoming release's is Blade Kitten. An action game with a very distinct art style that's deceptively cute until lead character Kit Ballard starts to kick all kinds of ass with her cat self. But of course, there's more to Blade Kitten than it's combat. There is indeed a story and that's what this new trailer below displays:
- 19 levels including 3 exploration levels with Noot (a rideable alien mount). The exciting first of a two part mini-series available exclusively via digital distribution
- Pick up-and-play arcade action. Players can jump right in and easily begin exploring and fighting their way through levels.
- Straight forward gameplay mechanics. Harkens back to the simpler side scrolling games of yesteryear but with the depth that modern players demand.
- Intuitive “scramble style” exploration. Kit’s innate feline abilities enable her to easily traverse environments. Her free-running meets rock-climbing style movement is designed to encourage players to explore the dangerous world of Hollow Wish.
- Fully voiced dialogue. Krome and Blade Kitten creative director flew to LA to personally sit in with professional voice actors to record all of the games dialogue.
- Dramatic Narrative and Powerful Visual Direction. Blade Kitten goes well beyond most downloadable titles to deliver a strong narrative, and a colorful, frenetic visual style that will be embraced by anime fans and casual gamers.
- From million-selling game creator Steve Stamatiadis. The Blade Kitten universe is the creation of Krome Co-Founder and Creative Director Steve Stamatiadis, his first new Intellectual Property since creating the multi-million selling “TY the Tasmanian TigerTM” series.
Blade Kitten can be pre-ordered on Steam now for $14.99 and will be releasing soon on the Xbox 360 (XBLA), PS3 (PSN), and PC.
Those who admire or "appreciate" Michael Jordan just a wee bit too much are soon to be in for a treat with 2K Sports' NBA 2k11. Not including its new Iso-Motion dribbling controls, this title has a mode completely dedicated to that of Michael Jordan. Take a journey through his career and let all of your "possible" Michael Jordan creepiness wash over you. Besides no one is a accusing you of loving MJ too much. Who would do such a thing? Get a taste of gameplay as you wait to relive some of MJ's greatest moments once the game releases on October 5th.
*The NBA 2K11 demo can also be found on the PSN also.