Assuming you want more PlayStation info this is the place to be. After the Gamescom 2013 PlayStation Conference can the following Panel with a view of PlayStation current luminaries. Skip forward to 27:00 for the panel. If you haven't played The Last of Us yet, skip to around 31:00 in (trust that you really need to start here if you haven't played The Last of Us yet).
Update: The entire Conference can be found below in video.
The conference starts with a man ( it turns out later that it is Shuhei Yoshida) sitting in a chair on stage? He's browsing through the PS4's interface, then jumping into a live stream of a match of Killzone: Shadowfall, followed up by him joining the game he was just spectating.
Following that up are a slew of audio quotes by various developers about the PS4.
- Gran Turismo 6 quicks off the game portion of the conference. December 6th is the global launch date for the game on PS3.
- Little Big Planet Hub to launch later this year on PlayStation 3 for free.
- Grand Theft Auto V will be available in a PS3 hardware bundle (with headset) at launch.
- The PS Vita is to receive a 3 new MegaPacks with an 8GB memory stick. PS Vita to receive Borderlands 2 and Batman: Arkham Origins. Sony is to reduce the price of PS Vita in Europe and to reduce the cost of its memory cards.
- Murasaki Baby is debuted via a trailer.
- Big Fest is debuted via trailer. It's a Music Festival simulator of sorts.
- More developers are shown this time giving quotes about their love of working on the PS Vita.
- Mark Cerny takes the stage to talk more PS4.
- Rogue Legacy to make its console and handheld debut on PS4 and PS Vita in 2014. Binding of Isaac and to be available at no cost to PS Plus subscribers.
- N++ will debut exclusively on the PS4 this fall.
- Volume (previous title released was Thomas Was Alone) world exclusive debut to land on PS4 next year.
- Vlambeer are to debut Wasteland Kings on PS4 and PS Vita exclusively in 2014.
- Hotline Miami 2 to debut exclusively on PS4 and PS Vita in 2014.
- Everybody's Gone to the Rapture is the first title debuted by WorldWide Studios via a trailer.
- Tequila Works is bringing RIME to the PS4.
- Hell Divers is a crossplatform title by Arrowhead Studios (developers of Majicka) .
- Housemark is to bring Resogun to the PS4.
- Shadow of the Beast is to come to the PS4.
- The Playroom will be preinstalled on every PlayStation 4.
- A new trailer for inFAMOUS: Second Son is shown.
- New multiplayer footage of Killzone: Shadowfall is shown in trailer form.
- Twitch.tv to come to PlayStation 4.
- PS Plus free 14 day trial to come along with Drive Club and Resogun. Assassin's Creed 3 to join the Instant Game Collection.
- Assassin's Creed IV is shown off on the PS4 as well as while its being played on the PS Vita via remote play. The exclusive level of the game coming to PS4 and PS3 only is shown via trailer. Yves Guillemot is brought to stage to talk Ubisoft and their partnership to create movies based on their franchises.
- Watch Dogs to receive exclusive content on PS4 and is highlighted via new trailer.
- Minecraft to land on PS4. War Thunder (from Mojhang) is also coming to PS4 and shown via a trailer. It is to be an airplane dogfighting MMO. The 12GB PS3 is to be priced at €199 Euro in Europe and $199 in North America as well as the PS Vita. PS3 to PS4 gamers will receive a significant discount on PS4 digital versions of their PS3 games.
- The PS4 is to release on November 15th in the US and November 29th in Europe.
"The Future of PlayStation" is supposedly going to be revealed today. The entire industry is at a fever pitch of anticipation. Assuming you'd like to watch the livestream of this event you have arrived at the right place. 6 pm EST/3 pm pst is the time. See you there.