Announced today to continue the great week of CES news was that Ms. Pacman will release as apart of Xbox Live Arcade Wednesdays at 400 Microsoft Points Wednesday at 1:00 AM PST. This does not come as a surprise as the achievements were found earlier this week.
- Guide Ms. Pac-Man through mazes, munching Pac-Dots and Power Pellets to clear each stage
- Remains true to the classic arcade version, including ghosts, dot chomping action, and Ms. Pac-Man’s “waka waka” original sounds
- Full of hilarious antics as you avoid moving fruits and smart monsters through the fun filled mazes
- Munch a Power Pellet to momentarily turn ghosts blue. When ghosts are blue, Ms. Pac-Man can eat them for bonus points.
- Play all 255 mazes from the original
- Free trial demo provides players with the first 2 levels of the game.
- Gamers can track their high scores on the Ms. Pac-Man leaderboards and strive to garner all 12 Achievements