Fall Dashboard updateLive Arcade Hits
Bankshot Billiards 2 (800 MS Points)
Lumines LIVE! (800 MS Points)
Marble Blast Ultra (400 MS Points)
Small Arms (400 MS Points)
Zuma Deluxe (400 MS Points)
Jereme "Restless Devil" Puik
Xbox LIVE Arcade Ends Year with Arcade Hits and Fresh Lineup of Upcoming Titles
Top-Selling Arcade Titles Available Tomorrow at Discounted Prices with Launch of Xbox LIVE Arcade Hits
- “Bankshot Billiards 2” (PixelStorm). “Bankshot Billiards 2” improves on the original with nine game styles: classic 8-Ball, 9-Ball, Cutthroat, Euro 8-Ball, 14.1 Continuous, 3-Ball, Trick Shots, Time Trial and Golf. The game will be available for 800 Microsoft Points.
- “Lumines LIVE!” (Q Entertainment Inc.). “Lumines LIVE!” is a deep and entertaining game experience, enhanced with vibrant music and newly designed skins that players can custom-select in Skin Edit mode. The game will be available for 800 Microsoft Points.
- “Marble Blast Ultra” (Garage Games). In “Marble Blast Ultra,” players compete against each other by navigating marbles through moving platforms and dangerous hazards, while collecting rare gems and power-up enhancements, in an effort to complete each course in record time. The game is available for 400 Microsoft Points.
- “Small Arms” (Gastronaut Studios). Easy to pick up but hard to put down, “Small Arms” is a frantic multiplayer action game with the feel of an arcade shooter. The game is available at 400 Microsoft Points.
- “Zuma Deluxe” (Oberon Media). Gamers can explore more than 20 realms in Adventure mode and put their skills to the test in this fast-paced puzzle game. The game is available at 400 Microsoft Points.
- “Arkadian Warriors” (Sierra Online). Gamers can play as one of three heroic shape-shifting warriors embarking on a trek of epic proportions to release the Land of Arkadia from the evil Gorgon’s stony gaze. An original title on Xbox LIVE Arcade, “Arkadian Warriors” features treacherous dungeons where cooperative hack-and-slash role-playing action enhances a deep single-player storyline. The game includes a robust LIVE-enabled cooperative multiplayer mode for two players online or on the same console.
- “Brain Challenge” (Gameloft). An entertaining brain training program, “Brain Challenge” boosts brain activity and helps players develop stress-management skills thanks to a wide variety of games. A personal coach helps players develop their abilities in several areas of cognitive function, including logic, math, memory and visual thinking, in a fun and entertaining way.
- “GripShift®” (Sidhe Interactive). Through a mix of sky-high platforming and stunt driving, “GripShift” combines automotive and puzzle-solving skills across 120 challenge levels, 25 rubber-burning racetracks and 20 deadly Deathmatch arenas. Gamers can zoom to victory with four players over Xbox LIVE or race solo, all while enjoying a customizable music experience.
- “N+” (Slick Entertainment and Metanet Software Inc.). Gamers can play as an acrobatic ninja in this addictive action-puzzle platformer. “N+” features inadvertently homicidal robots, stylish graphics, a level editor and intense multiplayer awesomeness.
- “Omega Five” (Hudson Entertainment). “Omega Five” is a next-gen, high-definition shooter with awe-inspiring graphics. Gamers can fly through dangerous 3-D environments in this side-scroller and do battle with enemies that come at them from all sides, even the background. “Omega Five” comes to Xbox LIVE Arcade this winter.
- “Poker Smash” (Void Star Creations). Players will experience a whole new puzzle game with a poker twist as “Poker Smash” delivers stunning visuals and radical features such as super-slow motion and card-blasting bombs. Gamers should get ready for a fast-paced innovative game with amazing HD graphics and a custom soundtrack that will blow them away!
- “Rez HD” (Q Entertainment). The psychedelic, cult-classic shooter created by Tetsuya Mizuguchi, “Rez HD” makes its way onto Xbox LIVE Arcade early next year. A frenetic, wire-frame adventure backed by industrial beats, the story of “Rez HD” takes players deep into the world’s computer network, where they must hack the system, alter the visual output and take over the music, creating their own rhythms and eye candy as they dig deeper into the cyberworld.
- “Sensible World of Soccer” (Codemasters). The game that inspired a generation, “Sensible World of Soccer” lets players experience both the classic and modern HD version. With multiple play modes, they can play a quick game, start a career mode, manage a team or take part in their own Champions league.