6. You Are Responsible for Your Service Account.
Only you may use your Service account. For some parts of the Service, we may notify you that you may set up additional member accounts that are dependent on your account (an “associated account”). You are responsible for all activity that takes place with your Service account or an associated account. Except as otherwise stated in this Section 6, you may not authorize any third party to access and/or use the Service on your behalf ,except where we provide a mechanism for third parties to access the Service on your behalf. We may limit who may use your Service account or any associated accounts.
If you allow or enable a minor to use your Service account or an associated account, then:
- You represent that you are the parent or legal guardian of each such minor;
- You acknowledge that you are aware that some features of the Service, and some content available through the Service may contain or expose users to material that is unsuitable for minors, and you agree to supervise usage by minors whom you permit to use the Service . The Service is not intended for use by children under 13 , except together with a parent or other adult supervision;
- You acknowledge that we offer “Family Settings” on the Service and the Xbox 360 console, and also offer “Parental Controls” for Windows Vista, that are intended to help you limit access to material that may be unsuitable for minors. By applying Family Settings to an associated account at sign-up, you may, among other things, help to prevent any user of an associated account from making additional purchases and from having access to voice and video chat, which is intended to diminish the ability of such user to communicate with other users. You may view or revise your Family Settings in the Xbox Dashboard in the System area, or by logging into your account on xbox.com/myxbox. Additional information about Family Settings is available atwww.xbox.com/support/familysettings/default.htm; and
- You are responsible for any material to which a user of your subscription either gains or is denied access (including as a result of your use or non-use of Family Settings or Parental Controls) . You acknowledge that use of Family Settings, Parental Controls, or both, is not a substitute for your personal supervision of your minor children or minors for whom you are the legal guardian.