An EA sizzle reel opens the show.
Peter Moore graces the stage to give and over view of the EA lineup.
- First up is a video for The Sims 4 Coming is 2014. New creative tools and emotions are the focus this time around. Emotions are to influence gameplay.
- Command and Conquer is next. A match between two players is played to demonstrate the game. Launching this year (2013), the game is to be free to play. Story missions can be played alone or cooperatively. A new trailer for the game is also played.
- Dragon Age Inquisition is next up with a Dev Diary from Bioware on the game. The game is slated for Fall 2014.
- Plants vs Zombies 2 is up next from PopCap. Far Future is announced as to be the games first content update. PvZ Garden Warfare is up next with the reveal of playable Zombies. Anew trailer is shown for the game highlighting the games zombie classes. Garden Warfare is to come to Xbox 360 and Xbox One first in Spring 2014. "Bossmode" to be exclusive to Xbox One.
- Peggle 2 to come to Xbox One first. A quick trailer for the game is shown.
- Next up is EA Sports' UFC. "Pre-Alpha" Gameplay is shown. The game is to release in spring 2014 for Xbox One and PS4.
- Need for Speed Rivals follows with a demo of the game with an overview of its race gameplay including the return of personalization. A new trailer featuring the cops is shown. The game is to release on Nov 21, 2013.
- Titanfall is next with a new map shown and new gameplay.
- Next is FIFA 14 with more info and a new look via a trailer. Game is to launch on Sept 24th in North America and the 2th in Europe. Start your season on the current consoles and move them over to the Xbox One and PS4 should you choose to do that.
- Last is Battlefield 4. A beta for the game is to be held in early October. "Levolution" is the new buzz word to detail the games dynamic environments and gameplay. Battlefield 4 Premium is also detailed via a video. Battlefield 4 is to release on Xbox 360, PS3, and PC on October 29th, 2013 and October 31st in Europe.