The next title from Paradox Interactive AB, titled Cities in Motion, is a mass transit simulator. Yes, you've heard that right. Much in the same way other sandbox building games are portrayed, you'll be building travel routes throughout the four European cities of Vienna, Helsinki, Berlin, and Amsterdam in both a 12 mission single player and an open sandbox mode.
- Over 100 unique buildings
- Advanced economy simulation including contractor deals, banking, insurance and fluctuating economic trends
- Play through 100 years of transportation history across four eras between 1920 and 2020
- Choose between over 30 different vehicles based on real-life models including buses, trams, water buses, helicopters and a subway system with underground view
- Real-time city and traffic simulation as people commute between their homes, workplace and social lives.
- Three difficulty levels – easy, medium and hard
Cites in Motion releases in early 2011.